The full list is available at SFWA, but just look at the Best Novel shortlist:
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, Karen Joy Fowler
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neil Gaiman
- Fire with Fire, Charles E. Gannon
- Hild, Nicola Griffith
- Ancillary Justice, Ann Leckie
- The Red: First Light, Linda Nagata
- A Stranger in Olondria, Sofia Samatar
- The Golem and the Jinni, Helene Wecker
I’ve read two of those (Ancillary Justice, The Ocean at the End of the Lane) and own another three (Hild, The Golem and the Jinni, We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves).
Note, also, that Fire with Fire is a Baen book and The Red: First Light is military fiction. I just like that this list feels like it does a better job of including some of the best books of last year while appealing to a wide audience.